Sale Specialist (SVK)
Job description :
- Manage & lead the wholesales and showroom Department towards the achievement of overall company objectives.
- Create, manage, plan. monitor and evaluate forecasts of future achievements for reporting
- Responsible for the management of the clients and their satisfaction and follow up the market segment and competitors
- Achieve allocated targets on products and services, ensuring a healthy portfolio of offerings are taken across a wide range of clients.
- Ensure that reporting sales people training needs are identified and developed to be able to achieve successively greater targets.
- Establish and drive sales campaigns.
- Assure compliance of administrative processes of sales department and company policy
- Control sales productivity and costs efficiency by ensuring that sales resources are planned and used in the optimum manner.
- Prepare forecasts against sales in the territories and monitor and manage changes to forecasts to ensure that the pipeline of activities is always sufficient to meet the allocated targets.
- Make frequent client visits with sales people to help close businesses.
- Monitor the sales person’s development (giving advice and guidance) and ensure that propositions are valuable to the client and fit for purpose.
- Design sales campaigns and other activities to meet allocated targets on products and services across the territories.
- Hold internal meetings to allow analysis of the sales activities and check productivity and effectiveness of each reporting sales person.
- Make sure that each sales person is appropriately trained in skills and in products and services knowledge to allow a wide portfolio of products and services to be placed in the territories.
- Undertake annual appraisals of all Sales staff and identify and satisfy training and professional development outcomes.
- Take part in the annual budget planning process
- Send weekly report to line manager every Friday before 5:00 pm
- Ensure reduce overall company expenses.
- Other require from line manager and etc.
Qualifications for all positions:
- A Degree or diploma in financial or administration
- CPA certificate
- Meticulous attention to details
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and divide your team work
- Excellent problem –solving skill and clear logical thinking
- Good English Skill and multiple language capabilities is a plus
- At Least five years financial experience
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficulty situation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including good presentation and writing skills
- Excellent computer skills (Using MS Office)
Brief information on remuneration:
- Salary performance review bi-annual.
- Compulsory service.
- Telephone allowance (depends on position & level)
- Accommodation, utility, transportation only for expat.
- School fee 50% for none local employee (depends on level)
- Provide accommodation for none local employee (depends on level)
- Perfect plan insurance (depends on position & level)
- Product instalment.
- Leave entitlement:
- Paid time (annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave 50% of your basic salary, paternity, bereavement leave, marriage leave).
- Training opportunity both local & oversea.
- Career growth opportunities.
ເບີໂທ: +856 20 5899 9581 (HR)