Finance & Administration Specialist (PKS)
Job description :
- Manage overall Finance activities cashier and credit
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flow and predicting trend
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Liaising with auditor to ensure annual monitoring is carries out
- Producing accurate financial report to specific deadlines
- Managing budgets
- Supervise, ensure planned and other Finance activities cashier and credit in correct and safe manner
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate report to management
- Review the report of credit and debit
- Manage overall Finance activities of credit team
- Received the debt of Sales dept from customers daily base on the route A,B C and D
- supervise and plan other Finance activities credit in correct and safe manner
- Manage ,control operation and KPI of team to meet require from other department
- train, supervise and provide general guideline to team
- Lead and supervise the team in operation and process improvement
- monitor, analyze and evaluate report to management
- Observe and evaluate teams performance
- Plan, prepare work schedules.
- Review the reconciliation of responsible credit and banks account
- Manage overall transportation activities and operation
- Control To provide transportation service and maintain all vehicle in good condition, petrol refill/record ready to use at all time. Insurance claim.
- Project Management for all administrative projects according to agreed Key Activates
- Monitor OPEX & CAPEX
- Building In-Charge; Contact, Payment and Maintenance, renovation/improvement.
- Building maintenance & Cleaner supervisor
- Purchase & Manage Stationery, Courier & Document filing
- Train, supervise and provide general guideline to team
- Manage, control operation and KPI of team to meet department requires
- Lead, supervise and set up the weekly meeting the team in operation and process improvement
- Acknowledge the company’s product, department procedure and company’s policy.
- Ensure reduce overall company expenses.
- Other require from line manager and etc.
Qualifications for all positions:
- A Degree or diploma in financial or administration
- CPA certificate
- Meticulous attention to details
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and divide your team work
- Excellent problem –solving skill and clear logical thinking
- Good English Skill and multiple language capabilities is a plus
- At Least five years financial experience
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficulty situation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including good presentation and writing skills
- Excellent computer skills (Using MS Office)
- Good computer skills (Using MS Office)
Brief information on remuneration:
- Salary performance review bi-annual.
- Compulsory service.
- Telephone allowance (depends on position & level)
- Accommodation, utility, transportation only for expat.
- School fee 50% for none local employee (depends on level)
- Provide accommodation for none local employee (depends on level)
- Perfect plan insurance (depends on position & level)
- Product instalment.
- Leave entitlement:
- Paid time (annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave 50% of your basic salary, paternity, bereavement leave, marriage leave).
- Training opportunity both local & oversea.
- Career growth opportunities.
ເບີໂທ: +856 20 5899 9581 (HR)